Friday, November 16, 2007

Longevity Game

I got this from a link I found on ScienceRoll. It is called the Longevity Game and it aims to predict how long you are likely to live.

The test covers all those things we intrinsically know have an adverse effect on our health like weight and drinking yet some of us still occasionally overdo anyway.

I do have a problem with the drinking question. I don’t feel I was offered an option that reflects my drinking profile.

Northwestern Mutual Financial Network created the game because they “…know a thing or two about longevity because we’ve been tracking statistics that impact life since 1857. And that wealth of knowledge helped us shape the Longevity Game.”

Well put.

According to the game I’ll live until I’m 78. How much time is left in your game?

3 comments:

sobohon said...

84, so I won't make you executor

wordbones said...

Good idea!
-wb

greatthree said...

surprise.
i did the game tonight.
the drinking question does not have enough choices.
i ranged from low to high 80's depending on how i answered that ?
i hope i make it out of the 60's and that you hang around a long time too.
ge