Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Heart Attack Grill

Ya gotta love this place for its brutal honesty. They sell a Double Bypass Burger®, a Triple Bypass Burger® and a Quadruple Bypass Burger®. They proudly serve French fries that are deep fried in lard and the waitresses are called nurses. Upon request they will even wheel you out to your car in wheelchair after your meal.

They even sell cigarettes.

Of course you can get this kind of artery clogging food anywhere but I know of no other place that comes right out and calls it what it is. It seems to be good for business too. Go figure.

3 comments:

sobohon said...

I wonder if Mike has dined there...

Heart Attack Grill said...

Thank you sir. I appreciate being covered on your fine Blog. Keep up the good work!

Dr Jon
Chief Surgeon
Heart Attack Grill

wordbones said...

Dr. Jon,
I've got a brother who lives in Phoenix. Maybe I'll drop out there for a visit some time and stop in to say hello. You don't need to feed me though, my quadruple bypass burger days are a thing of the past now.

On the other hand, you do serve beer right?

-wb