Saturday, December 1, 2007

Just The Facts

  • Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women in the United States.
  • A woman always has the final say in an argument. Anything said after that is a new argument.
  • Worldwide coronary heart disease kills seven million people each year.
  • You can’t fight genetics.
  • Heart disease is a term that includes several more specific heart conditions. The most common heart disease in the United States is coronary heart disease, which can lead to heart attack.
  • Given the choice between doing the dishes and taking out the garbage I’ll always go for trash duty.
  • It is estimated that about 47% of cardiac deaths occur before emergency services or transport to a hospital.
  • I was pretty stupid in that regard.
  • The heart is basically a big muscle.
  • I tried not to let college interfere with my education.
  • The proper name for a heart attack is acute myocardial infarction.
  • I don’t think there is anything cute about a heart attack so I’ll just stick with calling it a heart attack.
  • There is such a thing as a small heart attack (minimal muscle damage).
  • I had one.

No comments: