Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Yeah, I realize it was yesterday but in case you hadn’t noticed I haven’t posted here since December 20th so I figure a belated Happy New Year is entirely appropriate.

So why no postings lately?

Good question. The best answer is that there were so many demands on my time over the Christmas holidays that I found it difficult to carve out the time to write. I intend to rectify that now.

I am working on a post about Joel. He is a relative newcomer to my cardiac rehab class. Joel experienced his heart attack back on September 7th. I’ll try and finish that up this evening. It's a good one.

I have also been making some other observations in my cardiac rehab class which I will be sharing in the next few days.

And finally, I continue to look for stories about heart attacks and how these cardiac events have affected lives. Drop me a note at theheartattackguy@gmail.com if you have something you’d like to share.

I am also curious as to what you think of this site. Do you enjoy reading these stories and other heart attack oddities I find?

Is there anything else you’d like to see?

Talk to me.

No comments: